DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Aerospacelab France team develops key technologies for future satellite platform and strategy for in-orbit logistic missions, provides system engineering studies, and supports product manufacturing and integration on the platform. We work in close collaboration with other teams based in Belgium : Mechanical designteam, Avionic design Teams and Integration team.
As system engineer, your role will be to manage interfaces between sub-system, issue requirements, and lead the trade-offs.
- Spacecraft system engineering during development phases,
- Coordination of spacecraft engineering activities including identifying the needed analyses, development and test activities,
- Technical requirements elicitation, scrutiny, allocation including trade-offs,
- Spacecraft design and engagement in space/ground system trade-offs,
- Support preparation and execution of internal and customer technical and project reviews.
Must have :
- 2 – 5 years experience in the fields mentioned above,
- Working experience on several satellite or payload design fields as Mechanical, Thermal , AOCS, Avionics,..
- Excellent detailed technical communication skills in both directions to/from satellite and system engineering team across all disciplines,
- Excellent technical and programmatic communication skills in both directions to/from customer representatives, and internal project management,
- Able to simplify and explain as appropriate to the audience with good and synthetic overviews,
- Capacity to synthesis information,
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
Join Aerospacelab to :
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working.