DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: design & manufacture of small satellites combined with development of earth observation services.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2023, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a SYSTEM ENGINEER
As system engineer, your role will be to manage interfaces between sub-system, issue requirements, and lead the trade-offs.
- Spacecraft system engineering during development phases
- Coordination of spacecraft engineering activities including identifying the needed analyses, development and test activities
- Technical requirements elicitation, scrutiny, allocation including trade-offs
- Spacecraft design and engagement in space/ground system trade-offs
- Support preparation and execution of internal and customer technical and project reviews
Must have :
- 2 – 5 years experience in the fields mentioned above
- Working experience on several satellite or payload design fields as Mechanical, Thermal , AOCS, Avionics,…
- Excellent detailed technical communication skills in both directions to/from satellite and system engineering team across all disciplines
- Excellent technical and programmatic communication skills in both directions to/from customer representatives, and internal project management
- Able to simplify and explain as appropriate to the audience with good and synthetic overviews
- capacity to synthesis information
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset