DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Impacti is a tech company that builds digital solutions for sustainability for companies and organizations of all sizes. We focus on doing great research to keep up to date on the latest business sustainability trends and great writing to simplify sustainability concepts to make them accessible. Our software development team transforms this research into fun to use and affordable web-based tools designed to make sustainability everyone’s business. At Impacti we believe that sustainability management tools should be made available to any type of business independently of size, location and sector.
We are seeking a Sustainability Analyst (home-based) to join our growing team. The position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week for at least 12 months with the possibility of continuing after, starting as soon as possible. Impacti has a results-based work philosophy so working hourings and arrangements are flexible.
What this role entails:
- Carry out research projects to identify latest guidance, resources, tools and partnerships on business sustainability, especially related to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Develop frameworks of business actions and indicators that help businesses communicate their impact towards the SDGs, including on issues of climate action, gender, green procurement, supply chain, circular economy, resource efficiency, job creation etc;
- Draft easy-to-understand and accessible learning materials to guide businesses to understand the risks and opportunities of business sustainability;
- Support the design of strategic communication campaigns and writing of social media posts, blog, newsletters and other outreach material to engage sustainable businesses;
The skills we’re looking for:
- Relevant studies and work experience in sustainability, journalism, corporate reporting, climate change, impact assessments and related topics
- Experience advising businesses on corporate social responsibility, greening and sustainability initiatives
- Proven research skills
- Ability to write in plain accessible English and simplify complex topics
- Experience in drafting informational and communications materials and social media messages
- Proficiency in English, other languages desirable especially French, Spanish
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Drive
- Passionate about supporting business to improve their sustainability impacts
- Good awareness of a broad range of corporate social and environmental sustainability programmes, including the SDGs
- Willingness and interest to learn new skills and explore new topic areas
- Flexibility and interest to work in a tech startup environment
- Good communication skills to help facilitate planning and managing expectations
- Commitment to Impacti's vision
What you can expect from us:
You will be joining an entrepreneurial, inclusive workplace culture and a group of Impacti team members who are passionate about working hard for a purpose-driven business while having fun with great colleagues along the way. Our success is based on a wide global network of contacts working to promote sustainability and climate action, and the dedication of all team members to sustainability issues. Our team has many years of working experience with various UN organizations, governments and private sector companies and you can expect to gain a great deal from this experience and knowledge.
We are a small and growing team based in the USA and France, with members working remotely (connected through Slack) with in-person meetings scheduled as needed. We are looking for a great team member to start as soon as possible and will review applications as received. We offer competitive salaries based on experience.