DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: design & manufacture of small satellites combined with development of earth observation services.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2023, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior System Engineer
- Be the technical responsible of the mission and satellite definition and design
- Ensure coherency & seamless working of the design team
- Enforce technical decisions and drive tradeoffs at system level
- Promote innovation and agility inside the project in a new space context
- Interface with all the project internal/external stakeholders (customers, …) for technical subjects
Must have :
- MSc or PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in system engineering
- Basic knowledge of the key technical domains in satellite design
- Advanced knowledge in at least one key technical domain in satellite design
- Demonstrated ability to animate a technical project team
- Fluency in English
Nice to have :
- Experience in requirements flown down and traceability
- Program management processes knowledge
- System validation & development plan