DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
About National Pen
Founded in 1966, National Pen is a world class provider of personalized marketing solutions to more than one million small and medium sized businesses globally.
At National Pen we strive to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Overview of Role
The Country Marketing Manager will manage, coordinate and optimize mail order campaigns in North America/Canada.
She/he will have full P&L ownership for all campaigns on her/his assigned product(s) line(s).
She/he will have a proven track record in setting and achieving quantifiable direct marketing performance objectives.
What you will do
- Manage and coordinate all mail order marketing campaigns.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing plans, acting as the Customer Retention Manager and working closely with the Email Manager, TM Manager and WEB Manager to develop an integrated contact strategy across all channels.
- Maximize customer retention, customer life time value.
- Maximize profit on Mail Order Campaigns by testing new products, new marketing concepts/offers, new carriers, new targets Track and analyse results of test marketing programs and recommend programs to be expanded.
- Coordinate creation and translation of marketing promotions and tests.
- Own the competitive research for assigned product(s) line(s) à Monitor consumer, industry and competitive behaviour (external focus) and fully understand the markets (outside market industry).
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Project Management - Project management skills and ability to multi-task across projects and products.
- Team player - able to work on multi-part projects with multiple teams and able to ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Creativity- Propose new lines of communication to evolve the mailing channel.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent and at least 8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of the American/Canadian Market and International Direct Marketing Experience is required.
- Mail order experience with KPIs like Response Rate, Average Sales, ROI.
- Good English