DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Aerospacelab France team develops key technologies for future satellite platform and strategy for in-orbit logistic missions, provides system engineering studies, and supports product manufacturing and integration on the platform. We work in close collaboration with other teams based in Belgium : Mechanical design team, Avionic design Teams and Integration team.
As propulsion architect, your role will be to develop a propulsive system, from the concept to the in-flight validation.
- Participate to the definition of the High Level Requirement of the propulsive system,
- Defined and execute the development plan of the propulsive system, ( design, tests and qualification phases) in an incremental approach, in strong collaboration with the system engineers and the avionic engineers,
- Design of the propulsive sub-system, including tanks, thrusters, valves and piping,
- Manage the trade off on propulsive system,
- Develop institutionnal partnership with University or Laboratory in the propulsion field,
- Support preparation and execution of internal and customer technical and project reviews.
Must have :
- 5 – 10 years experience in the fields mentioned above,
- Working experience on propulsion for space application,
- Excellent detailed technical communication skills in both directions to/from satellite and system engineering team across all disciplines,
- Excellent technical and programmatic communication skills in both directions to/from customer representatives, and internal project management, procurement, project financial control, assembly integration & test departments,
- Able to simplify and explain as appropriate to the audience with good and synthetic overviews,
- Capacity to synthesis information,
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
Join Aerospacelab to :
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working.