DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Who are we?
Dynvibe has been a bridge between brands and consumers for 10 years! With the use of social media, we conduct in-depth analyses to better understand consumption and lifestyle habits which are then transformed into strategic studies to anticipate and determine tomorrow’s trends.
A true international trend observatory, we have become the spokesperson of consumers for prestigious brands such as L’Oréal, LVMH, Coca-Cola, Danone, Groupe Seb, etc.
Dynvibe is also an amazing team that needs to expand to keep up its double-digit growth!
Are you looking to…
Understand the world around you?
Analyze, uncover, and take a stand?
Become an expert on consumer behavior & multi-market issues to help brands meet people’s needs?
Keep reading, looks like we should meet…
What to expect:
Together with the Research Division, you’ll be working on social media intelligence projects for our clients and deliver studies that aim to answer their business questions. In other words, you will:
- Manage projects on an international scale and coordinate work with our native consultants on multi-country projects
- Analyze consumer-generated content on social media – qualitatively & quantitatively - through our AI-powered solutions
- Give sense to the data analyzed and turn it into strategic insights for the client
- Write the deliverable, highlighting key insights & recommendations
- Present research findings to the client
Any professional development opportunities?
Of course! We are an innovative start-up, and we value building career advancement paths for our employees. With us, you’ll have every opportunity to discuss your ideas, create, invent, and help us build the future Dynvibe.
A bit more about us:
You got it - over here no particular profile or specific experience needed. For the past 10 years, Dynvibe has built a set of values and an identity inherent to its day-to-day functioning.
Our corporate culture revolves around multiculturalism, excellence and sharing. That’s why we asked our team of Insight Crafters what makes them want to come to work every morning and here’s a little snippet of their answers:
#excellence #strategy #expertise #international #teamdynvibe
If all of this resonates, don’t hesitate to take a chance and come join our closely-knit team who will undoubtedly welcome you with open arms!
Here at Dynvibe, we are not looking for alumni from the most prestigious universities with 12 years of experience at 25! It’s personal skills we’re after, such as: a wide-open vision of the world, curiosity, a desire to learn, to research, to analyze and understand in order to turn large amounts of raw data into highly strategic insights.
In…what? Insight. Over here, it’s a way of life. Decrypting usage and attitudes, decoding consumer motivations and expectations, understanding movements initiated by individuals, but also, anticipating future trends, … In a nutshell: we provide answers to the business questions asked by our clients.
Nevertheless, to flourish here, some intrinsic qualities are required:
- Several years of experience in an English-speaking country: Because Dynvibe, founded in Australia in 2009, uses English as its working language. English proficiency is a must, and you must be equally comfortable in English and in French (whether oral or written).
- Appetite for teamwork: from the way the company is structured (squads) to each project carried out, we promote collaboration at every level to rely on our members’ personal strengths.
- Attention to detail: because quality is one of our fundamental values.
- Excellent synthesizing and writing skills: insights need to be carefully transcribed because we want our clients to be fascinated by what our studies reveal.
- Taste for change: the word “routine” does not exist here: thanks to our founder’s mindset, our hyper-growth as well as the multiple sectors and countries we conduct studies in, we never get bored.