DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Aerospacelab’s France team develops key technologies for future satellite platform and strategy for in-orbit logistic missions, provides system engineering studies, supports product manufacturing and integration on the platform.
We work in close collaboration with the other teams based in Belgium.
As GNC Architect, your role will be to develop the GNC system for the Aerospacelab plateforms, from the concept to the in-flight validation.
As GNC architect, you will be in charge of the development of the Guidance, Navigation & Control (GNC) subsystem of the platform by focusing on the definition, implementation and validation of the algorithmic methods performing the on-board functions of Guidance, Navigation and Control
As GNC Architect, your role will be:
- Capture GNC needs, establish operational concept and turn them into feasible solution by proposing an architecture for the GNC,
- Follow up development process and AIT process,
- Ensure GNC consistency: manage interfaces, margin policy, and validation process,
- Demonstrate the GNC performances,
- Ensure on-time delivery of the GNC sub-system,
- Contribution to the platform validation on simulator,
- Contribution to the processing of GNC subsystem data from flight operations.
Must have :
- MSc degree in automation engineering, aerospace engineering or related field,
- 5-10 years of professional experience in GNC,
- Advanced knowledge in the field of automation (Kalman filtering and robust control methods), spatial mechanics and system dynamics,
- Knowledge of satellite hardware SCAO architectures,
- Autonomy, rigor and ability to step back from your activities,
- Familiar with SCRUM & SAFe frameworks.
Join Aerospacelab to :
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working.