DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Director, Business Development for Europe
Cloud gaming company, now.gg is looking for a Director, Business Development for Europe focused on business partnership. We are growing our business development team in Europe and looking for an experienced and well-connected game industry professional to lead our partnership efforts. This role, based in Europe will help now.gg establish, manage, and execute long-term partnerships with game studios, distributors, and platforms in Europe.
As the director of business development, you will be responsible for building partnerships with mobile game developers and publishers in Europe to deliver cloud powered game services for mobile games.
You’ll play an instrumental role in identifying, evaluating, and managing new partnerships and opportunities that drive significant and incremental value to now.gg platforms. You will work closely alongside various internal functional and product teams to align on business development strategies and foster positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized individual to drive new growth strategies and opportunities. This role will report into the VP, Developer Platform.
● Proven record of success in mobile game industry
● 10+ years of business development experience in mobile game industry
● International business experience and skills working in a multinational environment
● Proven ability to lead teams in a fast-paced environment and groom high-caliber talent on an accelerated career trajectory
● Exceptional quantitative skills and financial acumen
● Ability to develop deep trust-based relationships and influence different stakeholder groups directly and indirectly
● Ability to effectively balance multiple simultaneous priorities and deadlines
● Exceptional problem-solving, decision-making and quantitative skills
● Self-starter and comfort with ambiguity; must be self-directed and proactive starting day 1 on the job
● Persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of internal and external audiences
● Broad network and deep passion for interactive entertainment and technology
● Fluent in English and a business level in French or German will be an advantage.