DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
AT Internet is a Digital Analytics solution provider, recognised worldwide and leader on the European market.
For over 20 years, we have been helping our customers to measure their digital audience and improve their performance.
Committed to an ethical approach, sustainable growth and data protection in the tech world, we offer a GDPR-compliant solution certified by the main European privacy authorities. With more than 200 employees and 20,000 measured sites/applications worldwide, we help leading brands in all sectors to optimise their UX and increase their acquisition, conversion and retention rates. Our Analytics offering has received several awards: "Top Rated Web Analytics Tool 2020" (Trust Radius), "Best Analytics Platform 2019" (ClickZ), "High Performer 2018" (G2 Crowd).
AT Internet cultivates a culture of trust, customer-centricity, continuous innovation, collective intelligence, and enthusiasm within its teams.
Based in the company’s headquarters in Bordeaux, France, reporting to the CEO, the Chief Revenue Officer is a key member of the executive team, accountable for enterprise-wide growth and provide an end-to-end view of business.
This role leads all aspects of marketing and demand generation: lead generation/prospecting, content, events, from budgeting and planning to execution. The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for revenue operations, defining and maintaining the company’s revenue strategy, working closely with the Chief Customer Officer.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success and Product Marketing teams to create and execute the go-to-market business plans that drive sales growth
- Develop and lead Account Based Marketing tactics to meet sales objectives: define targets to address, achieve lead generation objectives through impactful campaigns leveraging relevant content and emailing tools
- Partner with Sales to develop and implement account-based strategies to support our sales cycle
- Unite the efforts of all teams to improve awareness, acquisition, conversion and revenue growth
- Optimize campaigns to increase conversion, reduce acquisition cost and increase ROI
- Create quarterly marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and contacts
- Measure and analyze current revenue streams
- Build and lead a highly efficient team of demand generation professionals
- Set and ensure achievement of goals of highest standard performance
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years in business development
- Expert in Account Based Marketing tactics
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation systems (Pardot), Salesforce and ABM tools
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Fluent English and French
- Strong track record of leading demand generation strategies and engaging with senior stakeholders, in the software industry with a SaaS business model
- Good knowledge of Digital Analytics tools
- A proven digital marketing experience with media customer base (broadcasters, VOD players) is a significant plus
- Ability to balance strategy and campaign execution
- Strong understanding and passion for all digital marketing channels
- Willingness to travel
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of employment
- Great office location near Bordeaux, France