DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Driven by the ambition to build a greener world for future generations, E-MERSIV is a company that markets high performance electric batteries.
A young company with great ambitions, E-MERSIV is looking for future employees who will contribute to its success in the future.
Are you ready to join the E-MERSIV adventure?
Job & missions
As Senior Business Developer you will be in charge of finding and evaluating all new commercial agreements beneficial to our company. You will be responsible of business development acting as an entrepreneur serving all other departments of the company. Specifically your areas of intervention will be:
- Marketing : participation in the construction of the marketing strategy and structuration by Strategic Activity Areas
- Commercial : development and implementation of short and medium term commercial strategy
- Competitive intelligence : monitoring industry trends and the company's competitive environment. Search for growth levers.
Budget / financial management :
- Participation in the construction of the marketing, communication and commercial budget
- Responsible for the prospecting and communication budget
- Construction of turnover assumptions by Strategic Activity Areas
Operational management :
- Commercial: prospecting the market and participating in the development of responses to calls for tenders (RFI/RFQ), commercial negotiation and signing of contracts and commercial agreements, customer loyalty by maintaining the relationship
- Management of the commercial project: follow-up of prospecting, dashboard, implementation of a CRM
- Operational marketing: participation in the development and validation of communication media
- Communication plan coordinator
- Participation in trade fairs, B2B meetings and professional streams
- Participation and organization of webinars
You can count on the help and skills of our technical experts based on our sites in Mérignac and Gradignan close to Bordeaux France.
Dans le cadre de l’industrialisation de nos batteries prévue en juin 2024, vous intervenez en tant que véritable métronome de la qualité pour notre future usine :
Pour se faire, vous aurez les missions suivantes :
- Créer un processus qualité de développement produit
- Animer et fédérer les équipes autour du process qualité
- Prendre en charge la certification de l’entreprise selon la norme IATF 16949
- Garantir le bon fonctionnement qualité de l’ERP et du PLM
- Etre responsable de la sécurité de notre atelier pilote de production de batterie
- Master in International Commerce or Business Schools graduation + 5 years of business experience.
- You are a man or woman who knows very well the Automotive industry (OEMs, TIERS1, Integrators), Motorsport will be a plus and Battery or Electric Powertrain business will be a big advantage.
- Your soft skills are Rigor, Organization, Discernment, Autonomy, Benevolence, Pugnacity and Outgoing, Open mind and Creativity
- You are an Expert in commercial relationship management with a good ability to interpret performance measurement indicators and you are a master of communication techniques
- Your general culture is wide on political, economic, legal, social, and cultural subjects.
- You have a real appetite for national and international travels.
- You are perfectly fluent in English up to negotiation, communication and business writing.