DESCRIPTION DU POSTE À POURVOIR
Dynvibe has been bridging the gap between brands and consumers for over 10 years. With the help of our AI platforms, we leverage data shared spontaneously on social media everywhere in the world. We analyse it in depth to better understand consumption and lifestyle habits, then transform them into strategic insights that help brands anticipate and understand tomorrow’s trends.
A true international trend observatory, we have become the spokesperson of consumers for prestigious brands such as L’Oréal, LVMH, Coca-Cola, Danone, Groupe Seb, etc.
Dynvibe is also an amazing team that needs to keep up with its double-digit growth!
Are you looking to…
Better understand the world around you?
Develop strategic partnerships with brands in France and overseas to help them stay ahead of their consumers’ needs & wants?
Keep reading, looks like we should meet…
What to expect:
You’ll be joining the Customer Success team, where you’ll help us develop & maintain strong relationships with our existing/growing portfolio of clients. Your core priority will be to effectively connect the dots between your assigned portfolio’s needs & Dynvibe!
In other words, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of international clients based in France and in the US. You’ll provide your expertise & support in defining their research objectives & will ensure that we effectively & consistently answer their business questions through our reports.
- Own their sales performance and stay on your toes to anticipate their next move.
- Develop new partnerships. You’ll support the business development lead in creating new business opportunities for Dynvibe. You’ll participate in meet & greets with prospective clients, introduce Dynvibe during events & participate in tenders.
- Contribute to the success of your customer project by working cross-functionally within Dynvibe with the delivery, planning and admin teams.
- Define & navigate Dynvibe’s business strategy thanks to your field feedback & experience to ensure our formats & solutions are always in tune with the market’s needs.
Any professional development opportunities?
Of course! We are an innovative start-up, and we value building career advancement paths for our employees. With us, you’ll have every opportunity to discuss your ideas, create, invent, and help us build the future Dynvibe.
Here at Dynvibe, we value individuality & diversity and we’re not big on evaluating people based solely on their university or their ‘extensive experience within the same industry’. We tend to focus on strong relationship building skills, curiosity & willingness to ‘be surprised’, a desire to learn & contribute, a ‘hands-on’ attitude & an empathetic mindset.
Nevertheless, to flourish here, some intrinsic qualities are required:
- English fluency is a must-have. You’ll manage US & Asia-based customers in your existing portfolio. Also, we’re looking to have a stronger footprint in the US in the coming years! A US native is preferred.
- Proven customer portfolio management
- Confident public speaker with a knack for thinking on his/her feet & speaking his mind clearly.
- Appetite for teamwork: from the way the company is structured (squads) to the way each project is carried out, we promote collaboration at every level to rely on our team members’ personal strengths.
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines and customers as well as interacting with internal stakeholders
- A self-starter demonstrating a creative ‘can-do attitude’
- Marketing experience is valued and is put to good use when partnering with our customers on strategic brand & innovation topics
- Attention to detail: because quality is one of our fundamental values.
A bit more about us:
For the past 10 years, Dynvibe has built a set of values and an identity completely in tune with its day-to-day operations. Our corporate culture revolves around multiculturalism, excellence and sharing. That’s why we asked our team what makes them want to come to work every morning and here’s a little snippet of their answers: #excellence #strategy #expertise #international #teamdynvibe
If all of this resonates, detail your motivations in your cover letter – we’re looking forward to learning all about you!
Dynvibe is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.